Class Cost: $10 for CRPC Members $10 for first gun and $5 for each additional gun.
This match is not a GSSF (Glock) sanctioned match. It in intended as an introduction to the Glock -GSSF match format. If interested in more information checkout the GSSF website.
Their will be three stages of fire.
Glock M – 4 card board targets shot twice each two at 15yds, 2 at 7yds, and one piece of steel at 11 yards shot once. This stage is shot three times.
Five to Glock - 5 card board targets at 5yds, 10yds, 15yds, 20yds, and 25yds shot twice.
This stage will be repeated three times.
Glock the Plates
The six target plate rack will be shot 4 times at 11 yds.
You do not have to shoot a glock to participate. There will be an all other division for non glock firearms.
Payment for this course can be made by cash or check (made out to CR-PC).
Items required for this course:
• Semi Automatic Handgun
• 3 magazines (or more)
• Holster not required. However, pistols must be in Bag, box, or holster
• This match will be conducted on a cold range. No firearm can be loaded until at the firing line.
• 100 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
• Eye protection, hearing protection, hat
• Proper attire to accommodate weather Rain gear, jacket, gloves, etc.
• Tools specific to your firearm, optic, and/or accessories
Contact: Harry Gooch - email@example.com