Class Cost: $50 for CRPC Members, $75 for Non-Members (limited to a maximum of 20 participants)
Lead Instructor: Tobe Gagnon, Certified Firearms Instructor
Instructor Contact: email@example.com
Pre-Registration is required to attend this Class!
This class is specifically designed and structured for those who have little to no experience with AR-patterned rifles and will cover basics such as the history of the platform, a parts breakdown, the mechanical operation, basic marksmanship fundamentals, common stoppage/malfunction identification and clearing, and ballistic properties of your specific cartridge.
Cost for the “Intro to AR” classes at other local area indoor ranges are around $75 (Point Blank, etc.), however CRPC Members get a special rate of only $50 for this class! Additionally, I can say with confidence that my course will cover more topics and allow for more shooting than those other area classes. I know this because I have taken these courses and thus have a familiarity with their syllabus.
Payment for this course can be made by cash or check (made out to Tobe Gagnon) or can be made with a credit/debit card or linked account using the PayPal system. If you plan to use the PayPal option, please be sure to contact the Instructor for how to process payment.
Items required for this course:
- AR-Patterned firearm
- Can be of any caliber, including the Pistol Caliber Carbines (9mm, etc.).
- Sling strongly recommended, but not required.
- 2 magazines (or more)
- Magazine holster strongly recommended, but not required.
- Empty Chamber Indicator (ECI)
- 100 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- 150 rounds of ammunition recommended
- Eye protection, hearing protection, hat
- Proper attire to accommodate weather
- Training sneakers, boots, rain gear, jacket, gloves, etc.
- Tools specific to your firearm, optic, and/or accessories
Suggested additional items:
- Cleaning kit (cleaning rod, bore snake, etc.)
- CLP or lubricant of choice
- ‘Dummy’ ammunition (Inert training rounds)
- Magazine loaders
- Notepad and pencil